- How do I get started?
- How do I set everything up?
- How long does it take to set up?
- How do I switch my current site to icompendium?
- How do I upload images to my site?
- Do I need PhotoShop or other software?
- Will my site appear in Google?
- How do I pay?
- Do all icompendium sites use the same template?
- What do I do if I have problem?
- What do I get for $200 a year?
- Can you customize the system for me?
- Can I change the background color?
- Can you host the site with my preferred hosting company?
- Can I upload movies or big files for download?
- Is my site backed-up?
- Who are you?
How do I get started?
Select an icompendium plan, a domain name, and complete the sign-up process. Your site will be online in a matter of hours. You should find it easy to get started but call 917 472 9997 and I'll walk you through the process if you like.
How do I set everything up?
After you receive your user name and password, you can log in and start building your site right away. All you need is a web browser and images. And I'll make sure that your domain name (yourname.com) gets connected to the site.
How do I switch my current site to icompendium?
I'll give you a temporary website address to build your icompendium site, so your other one will stays online. Then, when you are ready, I'll help you switch the sites out.
Will my site appear in Google?
It should. If you have a yourname.com icompendium site, Googling your name should return your site. Google Aaron Wexler, Susie Reiss, and Amy Albracht to see for yourself.
What do I do if I have problem?
Email me or call if it's urgent. 917 472 9997
Can you customize the system for me?
Possibly. I have set up custom options for many icompendium users. I can quote you a rate for this. In many cases though, I am able to help users find and use hidden features to get close to what they want at no extra cost.
Can I upload movies or big files for download?
Yes. See video.icompendium.com.
Who are you?
Van Stokes. I write, make art and create things people can use. For what it's worth, I have art degrees (BFA - University of Tennessee, MFA - Yale School of Art) but enjoy doing many things.