A short path with clear guideposts
Sum the parts
Visually combine layout elements with just a few clicks. Organize the whole with the parts you want.
Step through the layout builder
Make the reductive unique
Simplicity doesn't require similarity. Fine-tune type styles, weights, spacing and interactive behavior.
- Precise control over font families and weights
- Edit the mouseover and active states for links
- Adjust color, size and style of all icons
- Set per-page background color, text color and font sizes
Dial-in your fonts, colors and sizes
Create context for your work
Effectively present your work's seriality, scale and sense of time. Include image details, image zooming, sound and video. Choose from over 20 preset layouts, and then refine to suit your work.
- Associate detail images
- Display images and videos together
- Sell items by adding a price
- Precise control over sharing data such as price and description
- Internally-searchable private notes for each artwork
- Associate supplemental files (such as PDFs) to any gallery image
Customize your galleries
Embed your media, text and files
A page on your website can hold any kind of content. It could be as simple as a resume or a group of images, or it could combine full screen video, text, an multiple galleries and blog posts -- all on the same page. Want to reorganize all this content? Just drag and drop.
- Embed videos, audio, maps and Instagram posts
- Website form builder allows you create detailed contact forms
- Combine multiple image galleries on a single page
Drag and drop to build pages
Categorize and re-organize your work
Move your galleries and images into categories with ease.
- Drag and drop to create categories
- Unlimited levels of navigational hierarchy
Create navigational hierarchy with ease
Displaying your artwork is just the start.
Create a blog
Announce events, or simply keep an ongoing record of your practice. Post articles with any kind of media, and even schedule future posts.
Own your news feed
- Evolve your blog layout as your posts grow in number
- Easily embed video, images, and third-party content
Database your work
Replace your database management software.
For example, you can search for artwork from 2017 that is greater than $10,000 and marked as sold.
For example, create a new field called "Collection name" and search by collection names.
For example, if you create a tag called "Summer show 2019 Berlin" you can then search for all art work, blog posts, and bibliography entries with that tag.
Organize your press
Make a publicly-visible internally-searchable repository of supporting media.
Present critical media
- Associate article scans, pages of text and images per entry.
- Categorize, sort and query your bibliography
- Share searchable tags across your bibliography and artwork.
- Upload directly for playback in a non-branded player.
- Embed videos from vimeo.com and youtube.com.
- Your site automatically reformats for phones and tablets.
- Fine grain controls over the mobile look and feel.
- Upload images and make edits from your phone.
- Stay logged-in on your device
Point of contact features
- Create a mailing list sign-up form, or embed a third-party form.
- Use the web form builder for elaborate contact forms.
- Unlimited @yoursite.com email forwarders
- Google G Suite integration
- Add badges and share buttons from popular social media sites.
- Create a custom image and site description used when your site is shared, on Facebook, for example.
- See a list of the last 1000 page visits by visitor location, device type, and time stamp, and referral link.
- Google Analytics integration
- Add a price to any gallery item to automatically activate a buy button.
- Create a drop down menu to sell variations of a single item.
- Add shipping and tax via mals-e.com.
Search Engine Optimization
- Automatically generated search-optimized title, description and image alt tags.
- Editable title and description tags, site-wide or per page
- Per page editable URL addresses. For example, you can edit a page address from yourname.com/art to yourname.com/archive.
- Your images retain text from the original filename for improved Google Image search.
- Redirect pages from your old site to specific new pages
- Standards compliant server-rendered HTML
- Create private content, and private users who can login and view it.
- Create directly accessible pages, hidden from the main navigation.
- Grant and revoke auto-login on certain devices.
- See a history of login attempts.
- Free SSL certificate
- Add multiple domains to your site.
- Preload site pages to maximize page speed.
- Back-up your site design to a file you can share with others
- Upload a custom browser or app icon
- Write custom CSS, and import remote style sheets
- Add script and link tags to include remote third-party files
- Add custom metatags